The Library Building is on Clapham High Street, four minutes walk from two Tube stations – with direct lines into the City and central London – and five minutes walk from Clapham Common. It has already won several accolades, including a Housing Design Award and a UK Property Award.
The inside of the building is as stylish as its exterior.
One and two-bedroom apartments across 12 floors represent the very best of modern living in London. Villeroy & Boch fixtures and ceramic floor tiles in the bathrooms. Siemens or Bosch appliances and mirrored splashbacks in the kitchens. Low energy lighting throughout. Some of the best views in all of London – certainly the only ones like it in this part of town, because The Library Building is the tallest building in the area.
Shared spaces are as important here as the apartments. At the foot of the building, there’s a library and a health centre, both state-of-the-art. Across the road, built by the same developers, a new leisure centre with a swimming pool, fully–equipped gym and four–court sports hall. Mind and body totally catered for, moments from your front door.
It’s a striking new building in SW4, an area previously only known for Victorian conversions. But this place is changing. New shops, restaurants and bars, and the demands of the people living here, are together forging The New Clapham.
The Library Building is very much at the centre
of this revolution.
- London’s most stylish and desirable new apartment building.
- Already winning awards for architecture and design.
- Full-spec, high-finish, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- State-of-the-art library and health centre in the building.
- Free bicycle for every apartment; bespoke basement bike park.
- Communal spaces include resident’s reception area and two roof terraces
- Concierge services; video entry system; dedicated reception.
- Resident’s car club; secure basement parking for cars and motorbikes.
- One year’s free membership of the development’s neighbouring leisure centre (T&Cs apply)
- Four minute’s walk from two Underground stations.
- Five minute’s walk from the green spaces of Clapham Common.